Pick up campervan after-hours
Picking up your campervan after-hours: a digital & contactless pick-up process
There's no need to stress when picking up a Spaceships campervan. We offer a free after-hours pick-up and drop-off service. This service is operational 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year! This means you can pick up your Spaceship campervan whenever it suits you. However, this free service must be prearranged and authorised by Spaceships. And this is how to do it.
Free after-hours & contactless pick-up & drop-off
If you would like to pick up or drop off your Spaceships campervan in Auckland or Christchurch outside office hours (that's any day of the week before 9 am or after 4 pm), you'll need to pre-arrange our free after-hours service. Due to COVID-19, all pick-ups will be done via the after-hours contactless pick-up process, even if you are picking up during office hours.
How to arrange the after-hours & contactless service
It's easy to arrange this free service.
- Book your Spaceships campervan and select 'early after-hours' (before 9am but after midnight) or 'after-hours' in the time field (after 5pm but before midnight).
- Follow all steps of the Online Check-in Process. You'll find the same link in your booking confirmation email.
- Make sure you have paid the full amount of your rental agreement. If you need to pay the remainder of your balance you can use our secure online payment portal. It is an easy and secure way to pay the remaining balance of your booking.
How does the after-hours & contactless process work?
If you have completed all steps of the Online Check-in Process, you will receive the pick-up instruction a day before the scheduled day of pick-up. In the email with pick-up instructions you will find information like:
- how to get to our depot
- where to find your campervan (parking space number)
- the lockbox code to get the keys of the campervan
After-hours is our contactless pick-up process.... It doesn't matter at what time you're picking up your campervan, as long as it's on the day of pick-up that's on your booking. No staff member will be on-site, but our staff can be reached via chat, email or phone.